Monday, July 12, 2010

Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

At a convenience store


First day at the hospital. We watched the Lawrence Welk Show and they absolutely loved it. There was dancing, singing, laughing. It was really awesome. But of course there were a couple of frustrating moments with some of my colleagues. Well one colleague actually. It's ok though, she's manageable.


My older sister's in Toronto right now, visiting around. She's going to university there this fall. Except the thing is, I had no idea she was going to be in Toronto. Honestly, nobody tells me anything in this house. And it's not that I don't listen because if there was somebody to listen to, I would. And when I asked about it, my mom did that super annoying thing that she always does : Me-Where is she? Mom-You know where she is!
.....really mom? If I knew would I be asking you?

0 Shout Outs!: